Valmore Consulting understands how important it is to have trust in the company you hire to manage your private financial information. Our staff are professionals and your privacy is of the utmost importance, with all of your information being held in the strictest of confidence.
Our team consists of professional and experienced bookkeepers who are financially fluent in a number of accounting software including QuickBooks (we are Advanced Certified in QuickBooks) and Simply Accounting (Sage). Valmore Consulting carries errors and omissions and full general liability insurance to ensure our customers are further protected.
Valmore Consulting specializes in daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual bookkeeping services. All services can be customized to meet your specific needs, including:
- Streamlined approach to data entry of banking, credit card, investment and merchant account transactions and reconciliations
- QuickBooks set up - new company initial set up of your accounting data file using QuickBooks Online
- Setup of chart of accounts to best reflect business needs
- Managing Accounts Payable; coding, posting, reconciling, entering and paying bills and maintaining master vendor list
- Managing Accounts Receivable; coding, posting, invoicing, entering receive payments and deposits and reporting
- Processing and entering payroll from a third-party of your choosing
- Banking, credit card, loan, investment and merchant account reconciliations
- Sales and use tax compilations and filings
- Financial management reporting; income/expense, balance sheets, aged accounts receivable, deposit detail, cash flow forecasting and budgeting
- Bookkeeping catch-up/clean-up; if your books are in arrears and need back months of bookkeeping performed - we can help!
- For our Non-profit, foundation, charity and member bookkeeping services clients - specially trained non-profit staff in the areas of: donation/grant and other revenue recognition adherence to GAAP; tracking and release of restricted revenue; functional and program expense and grant allocation; management of the annual audit; and, assistance with registered charities filings
Valmore Consulting provides highly reliable and trusted on-line and remote bookkeeping services for small to medium sized businesses and not for profit organizations. We provide complete bookkeeping services and through outsourcing your books to us, you will experience a cost-effective approach when compared to hiring in-house. Valmore Consulting can service your bookkeeping needs no matter where you are located!
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.